White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA), a division of White Plains Hospital is seeking a Board Certified OBGYN to join it s growing outpatient practice consisting of 7 OBGYNs. WPHPA consists of 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY)
- Hospital employed
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday
- Call schedule 1:6
- Procedures: General OB/GYN
- Large Referral Base
- Strong Robotics Program
- State of the Art facilities and OR
- 2000 annual deliveries
- Extremely competitive salary- discussed over the phone
ABOUT THE WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL MATERNITY PROGRAM
- Work with a labor and delivery team comprised of experienced board certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and our outstanding Magnet designated nurses.
- State-of-the-art facilities and family-centered birth environments
- A Level IIIB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), recent recipient of the AACN Beacon Gold Award
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 secondary on call backup
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage in the hospital
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- An organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- A well-established practice providing services to the community for the past twenty years
- Continuously growing with 2000 deliveries per year
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation , vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE OBGYN
- Must possess an M.D. or D.O. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- Experienced practitioners as well as new grads will be considered.
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital 2019/20
- Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval
- Great Place to Work certification 2019/20
- Leapfrog group one of the safest hospital in the US
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2020
- And many more.