Our thriving patient-centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Philadelphia, PA. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn-Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Newly Renovated Clinic in Flourtown
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Full Benefits package
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Philadelphia is a city of vibrant neighborhoods bordered by a region of charming towns with each area having its own distinct personality. It has art, culture, history and 4 beautiful seasons while being only a short train ride to New York City. Our newly renovated clinic is located in the quaint suburb of Flourtown and is less than 15 miles outside of downtown Philadelphia.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Brittany Birmingham at Brittany.Birmingham@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.