North Pacific Dermatology is looking for Dermatologists to join our Lake Washington Dermatology office in Kirkland and our Madison Skin & Laser Center in the First Hill part of Downtown.
We are a patient-centered dermatology practice committed to providing the highest-quality care for patients of all ages, including medical services, surgical dermatology, and cosmetic services. Our well established practice has built a tremendous and loyal following of patients resulting in an unmet demand for Dermatologic services. As a new Dermatologist joining our practice, you will have an immediate and full patient schedule, a seasoned staff to assist you with daily patient care, and a well-run office practice with no administrative duties.
Our Physician Partners Enjoy the Following:
- Freedom to practice and focus on clinical areas of interest Medical, Cosmetics, Dermatopathology & MOHS
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician provider network
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, practice marketing, accounting, HR, regulatory compliance and additional support services
- Practices fully integrated with electronic, easy-to-use EMR software
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Opportunity to invest as a stockholder with PhyNet with defined path to ownership
- Competitive & attractive employee compensation and benefit offerings:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA with employer contribution.
- Employer paid Life & Short term and Long term Disability Insurance,
- 401(k) plan, significant PTO packages,
- CME days, CME allowance,
- nonqualified deferred compensation plan + much more
- Financial wellness benefits through Bank of America/Merrill Lynch:
- Doctor mortgage program Premier banking
- fee free checking and savings
- Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Relocation assistance available
Who is PhyNet?
PhyNet Dermatology is a physician network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience. Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanding by over 100 physicians and over 98 practice locations across the country in the last four years.
We would welcome the opportunity to tell you about our career opportunities and hope you will consider a future in our prominent physician family which embraces individuality and allows you to practice your brand of medicine, not ours.