AnMed Health Rheumatology
Join an excellent practice in close proximity to a metro city & endless recreational activities!
- Seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist
- High volume, established hospital employed practice with a large referral base
- Practice located in an expansive healthcenter with a large infusion center, lab and radiology services
- Epic EMR
- Supportive leadership and collegial medical staff
- Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and relocation assistance
- Family oriented community with affordable cost of living
- Recreational activities galore
Health System Details
Located in Upstate South Carolina, AnMed Health is a 648 bed, award winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence and applauded as a regional healthcare leader. AnMed Health’s Medical Group is comprised of 57 owned or managed physician practices with practices located in Anderson and Pickens Counties South Carolina as well as in Northeast Georgia.
Located along South Carolina’s National Heritage Corridor, the greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents in the northwest area of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Lake front property is very affordable and property taxes are lower than neighboring counties. The area is known for its top-rated public and private schools, a thriving downtown, attractive cost of living and cultural opportunities associated with Anderson and Clemson Universities. Anderson has a moderate temperature year round with four distinct seasons. The nearby mountains provide a show of incredible fall colors and the coast is close by as well.
The exciting atmosphere of college and university life is just a short drive away. Anderson University is located in the city, while Clemson University is 30 minutes away. Other nearby institutions include Erskine College and Furman University.
Learn more about AnMed Health and Anderson by clicking the links below:
For immediate consideration, please contact
Summer Smith at email@example.com or call (864) 512-3766