Covenant Medical Group (CMG), the employed physician network of Covenant HealthCare, is seeking a qualified Gastroenterology candidate to join our extraordinary medical team.
Covenant Digestive Care Center, located within the Hospital of Covenant HealthCare, is offering a traditional GI opportunity that can support ERCP and some advanced procedures if desired. US board eligibility/certification is required for this position including residency training from an accredited program. Visa support available!
I addition to a great and supportive practice environment, other details include:
- Bronchoscopy negative pressure procedure and recovery rooms. Six private procedure rooms with state-of-the-art furnishings and equipment, including high-definition flat screens. Twenty-five private admission/recovery rooms with televisions and semi-private bathrooms to accommodate each patient.
- Offices located within the hospital and connected to a full endoscopy suite.
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting with APP support for inpatient needs.
- Visa support and great call arrangement with current providers. Call based on number of providers, generally 1:4-1:5.
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement
- EPIC EMR
- 65 bed Emergency Room located within Covenant Hospital.
- Extremely competitive base compensation, productivity, and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full family benefits include life, health, dental, and vision. Covenant also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers.
Covenant Medical Group is the largest hospital-integrated physician group in the Great Lakes Bay Region and consists of more than 175 physicians with subspecialties including cardiology, neurology, pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, gastroenterology, pulmonology, and primary care.
Covenant HealthCare is a 643-bed, level II trauma center representing 52 specialties with a medical staff of more than 500 specialists. We have strong participation in medical education which includes seven residency programs and is the primary site for the Central Michigan University medical education campus. You will enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and technology, fully implemented EMR-EPIC, local international airport (MBS) and excellent schools.
The economically diverse County of Saginaw is located within the central portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. Saginaw County, with a population of nearly 200,000 residents (500,000 regionally), is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries.
A growing economy, outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing options are all available in Saginaw. Our region has a vibrant, big city feel with small city expenses and charm!