Seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to
join our CHI Health team located in Grand Island, Nebraska
J1 and H1B Visa candidates welcome! Visa sponsorship available
CHI Health Clinic is seeking a quality driven, patient centered Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonology Critical Care physician to join our multi-specialty group in Grand Island, Nebraska - 1 hr 15 min from Lincoln, Nebraska.
CHI Health St. Francis hospital has a catchment area of over 150,000 residents and provides a full complement of medical specialties. Referral center. Level III busy trauma center
CHI Health St. Francis is a beautiful 160 bed hospital located in central Nebraska. Excellent airport, schools and place to raise a family
- 16 Bed Open ICU
- Great balance between Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Round on 8-10pt/day seeing 4-5 new IP consults/day
- Provide high quality customer service to patient and family members by working with a team of hospitalists, and nearly all specialties
- 15 - 18 patients per clinic day
- 4 Bed Accredited Sleep Lab
- Option to read sleep studies if Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Navigational Bronchoscopy - optional
- Sleep Studies
- Lung nodule registry
- Employment position with salary guarantee plus productivity based wRVU incentive
- Option to become Adjunct faculty with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Benefits package includes: Health, dental, vision, retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR