HEALTH SYSTEM OB/GYN HOSPITALIST
Maple Grove and Robbinsdale, Minnesota
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our health system in the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minnesota. North Memorial Health is a comprehensive, two hospital, health care system that serves the north, central, and west communities in the Twin Cities metro area drawing referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas. Through our two hospitals (North Memorial Health Hospital & Maple Grove Hospital) and a metro-wide network of primary, specialty and urgent care clinics; outpatient centers; medical transportation; and community outreach, we are a regional leader in advanced medical care.
The experienced Hospitalist Ob/Gyn physician will provide in-house hospital coverage and will generally work at a primary site (approx. 70% at the Maple Grove and 30% at North Memorial Health Hospital). The Hospitalist Ob/Gyn will collaborate with experienced neonatologists and maternal fetal medicine (MFM) physicians to accept high risk transfers and unassigned patients. The position will involve emergency gynecologic care and the full spectrum of complex and routine antepartum hospital care and deliveries. The physician will use his/her clinical experience and will work independently in both the management of complex patients and collaboration with providers from other specialties.
Maple Grove Hospital
- 134-bed Community Hospital in a vibrant growing young suburb of Minneapolis
- Recognized as a top hospital in the North Metro for Women and Children Care, Largest Family Birth Center in the state (~5,000 deliveries per year)
- Recipient of the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for overall inpatient experience
- Neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners and respiratory therapists are available 24/7 at the Maple Grove Hospital Level III NICU.
North Memorial Health Hospital
- 385-bed level I trauma center / level II pediatric trauma center and community hospital
- Family Birth Center with a Level III NICU cares for babies as early as 23 weeks
- Collaborative Collegial Work Environment
- Part-time Options (0.786 FTE to CPT)
- Shifts typically 24 hours with option for 12-hour shifts
- Voluntary participation in back up call for additional compensation
- Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan/457b, Vacation/CME days
- CME and Paid Professional Fees (medical staff dues, DEA, license fees)
The Minneapolis-St. Paul area is well known for its high quality of life ratings by national magazines and where business, industry, and technology flourish. The superior quality of life includes attractive and affordable real estate, an excellent education system that includes both private and public school systems, superb dining and shopping, as well as professional sports, cultural and recreational amenities.
To learn more please e-mail a CV to Mark Peterson, Physician Recruiter.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Mark Peterson, Physician Recruiter
North Memorial Health
Office: (763) 581-2986