Primary Care Clinic Pediatrician
Current Annual Base Salary Range: $203,490-$235,705
- General Salary Increase (GSI) - 2.0% increase effective June 26, 2022 and another June 25, 2023
Productivity & Quality Pay Incentives
- Productivity- Up to 10% based on productivity Quality- Up to 5% of base pay based on quality
Education, Training & Supervision
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)- Reimbursement up to $2,000 per fiscal year for CME and related expenses Family Medicine Resident/Student Supervision- $25 per day, up to $500 per month NP/PA/Fellow Supervision- $50 per day per provider/fellow supervised Advanced Training Incentive- 2.5% of base pay for advanced training including fellowship, certification, or other advanced training of at least 1 year
- After-Hours Calls- $10 per hour for after-hours calls for Pediatrics and Pediatric Diabetes Clinic
- Bilingual Pay- Up to $1.10 per hour depending on level of use and proficiency Professional Membership- Payment for professional memberships related to the position up to $500 per fiscal year
May include the following:
- Holidays- 11 paid days per year which includes two scheduled floating holidays. Annual Leave- 160 hours per year increasing to 240 hours after 7 years of service. Deferred Compensation- Eligible to participate in the County's 401(k) Shared Savings Plan and/or the Section 457 Plan. Contributions are in accordance with the annual IRS limits. This position is eligible for up to a 3% match from the County on the 401(k) contributions. Health Plans- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for you and your dependents. You are afforded a flexible credit allowance of up to $19,162 annually. Flexible Spending Accounts- Increase your spending power by reimbursement with pre-tax dollars for IRS approved dependent care and health care expenses.
How to Apply
To apply for this exceptional career opportunity, please submit an online application at www.ventura.org!jobs and attach your current CV.
RESUME EVALUATION- CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and qualified candidates will be sent to the hiring department for interview
All relevant work experience, training and education need to be included to determine eligibility.
For further information please contact the Health Care Agency Human Resources by email at Anna.Ford@ventura.org_ or by telephone at (805) 677-5184.