Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Georgia
Savannah Neurology Specialists, an established practice committed to providing the highest level of care to all of its patients in a professional and friendly environment, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurologist to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life while living and working along the stunning Atlantic Coast in one of the most sought-after cities in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient position
- Ability to practice general neurology and incorporate your own subspecialty
- Excellent work-life balance with a true 4.5-day workweek + minimal call responsibilities
- Ample autonomy over your schedule
- Academic appointment + research opportunities available
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities + technology—everything you need located on-site, including practice-owned infusion center
- Excellent support staff so that you can focus on your patients
- Competitive benefits + partnership available
Nestled along the beautiful Atlantic Coast, Savannah is a sought-after destination filled with gorgeous beaches, a thriving arts scene, and events and activities throughout the year. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in one of the nation’s top cities.
- Diverse community offering something for everyone
- A variety of housing options, including beautiful homes in historic + Victorian districts
- Excellent public and private schools + multiple local colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities to enjoy outdoor recreation—kayaking, canoeing, golfing, hiking, biking, and fishing
- Access to an array of amenities, including an international airport
- Travel + Leisure ranks Savannah #4 in “Best Cities in the United States”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md