Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 300000.00
AbsoluteCare, an innovative value-based care organization that focuses on improving patient outcomes for our communities’ most vulnerable patients, is seeking a mission-driven family or internal medicine primary care physician in Philadelphia, PA. This is an opportunity to join a model that is the future of healthcare and is expanding nationally. This expansion will lead to faster tracking for leadership opportunities, if desired.Financial Highlights
- Salaried position with $300,000 potential
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Benefits include malpractice tail coverage, health, dental, vision, dental, life, disability, and retirement
- 22 days of PTO and 1-week of CME
- 10-12 patients per day average; focus on quality of care rather than volume of patients.
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Practice in a beautiful center, delivering concierge-level care for our community’s most vulnerable populations
- Take a population health management approach to a panel of patients, actively monitoring and managing their disease processes to prevent ER visits, admissions to the hospital, and readmissions.
- Work with an integrated team (social work, care management, behavioral health, pharmacy, etc.), to deliver the highest quality care to vulnerable patients
- Increased visit times and smaller panel sizes to truly build trust with patients, and break the status quo of vulnerable patients cycling through the health system
- Develop clear transitional care plans for empaneled patients
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in family or internal medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine