Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Day Hospitalist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis, the second largest hospital in the St. Louis metropolitan region
Hospitalist Opportunity Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives
- Attractive block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- Ten hour shifts of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed ICU/No Procedures
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Ability to moonlight at other Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis area
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Eligibility for sponsorship of H1B Visas
- Physician Wellness Program
Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- A 979-bed, fully accredited teaching hospital
- The only Level 1 Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
- A nine-level, on-campus Heart Hospital with 96 private patient rooms
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Leapfrog Grade A rating for patient safety
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Your life is our life’s work.