Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking BC/BE Interventional Cardiologists to join one of two high production Cardiology groups:
- Southern Cardiovascular Associates
- North AL Cardiology Group
J1 Visa support available, employment and salary subsidy opportunities available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) - hospital supporting group and incoming physician with a 12 month salary subsidy
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Comprehensive benefit package offered by group.
is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
Gadsden, AL is located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.