Longview Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a well-established practice in Longview, TX.
- Employed opportunity; candidates with 2022 or 2023 availability
- No visa support available
- Anticipated call coverage ratio of 1:7
- CV Surgery support is available at LRMC
- Nuclear Cardiology experience preferred
- We provide top of the line Cardiology procedures like TAVR, Mitral Clip and Watchman
- Cardiology clinic has onsite a Echo Cardiogram service, nuclear medicine, and vein center services
- Practice consists of interventionalists, non-interventionalists, and an electrophysiologist. There are also 3 nurse practitioners
- Population of around 80,000
- 125 miles east of Dallas, 60 miles west of Shreveport
- Great area for outdoor enthusiasts - 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview
- Known for its many festivals - including the Great Texas Balloon Race!
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!