Woodland Heights Medical Center is recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join their hospital owned practice in Lufkin, TX.
- Hospital owned practice
- 2022, 2023 or 2024 start dates available
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Board eligible or board certified in Gastroenterology
- ERCP available
Comprehensive recruitment package that may include :
- Competitive salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- $100k commencement bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Texas does not have a personal income tax
About Lufkin, TX:
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- The area is an outdoors persons paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
- 15 parks complete with new jogging trails, modern playground facilities, and grassy, green picnic areas, and Cassels-Boykin County Park on Lake Sam Rayburn has a pavilion that can accommodate up to 400 people, making it a popular venue for weddings and large events.
- Angelina College is the local college. Higher educational facilities are also offered by Stephen F. Austin State University, The University of Texas at Tyler, and Tyler Junior College.