Saint Peter’s University Hospital along with Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist who is looking for a Flexible schedule to assist with our coverage at this 478 bed teaching hospital, which is a major clinical affiliate of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. Saint Peter’s also sponsors residency programs in internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics that are ACGME approved. We are collaborating with a group of local hospitalists and residents to share the delivery volume.
- 7 pm to 7 am 12 hr. shifts Monday through Friday
- 7am to 7 am on Saturday and Sunday, can be done in 12 or 24 hour shifts, must have 1 day in between shifts
- FT = 12 , 12 hour shifts per month
- Annual deliveries: 5,800 Level III NICU
- Shared coverage of OB/GYN service with local group/residents/faculty
- Peds and Anesthesia in-house
- Resident supervision and training in conjunction with OG/GYN faculty
- EMR: Paragon and Medi-mobile claims submission
Skills needed include:
- Ideal candidate would have 4 to 5 years of demonstrated OB/GYN full spectrum care, others with Fellowship training would be considered
- Delivery room
- ER Triage and Emergent Gynecologic surgeries
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
- Willingness to assist with Resident supervision/ training in conjunction with OB/GYN faculty
- NJ license preferred
- BC/BE OB/GYN
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits which include medical, dental, vision and 401K (Starting Day 1!)
- Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
New Brunswick, NJ is home to Rutgers University and Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters. It is an ever-increasing population center with people from extremely diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds calling it home. The city center of New Brunswick is home to three very active professional theaters and a large array of excellent restaurants. The New Brunswick Parks system features over 272 beautiful acres of parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, athletic fields, lawns and gardens. Newark Liberty International Airport is only 20 minutes away. New York is less than one hour via car, bus, or train and a train station is only 1 mile from the hospital!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact our Clinical Recruiter, Brianne Perciballi at 850-208-8313 or e-mail your CV to Brianne.Perciballi@EnvisionHealth.com.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.