MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE SPECIALIST
Chesapeake Health Care
Salisbury, MD 21804
Chesapeake Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center located on Maryland’s lower Eastern Shore. We are 30 minutes from Maryland and Delaware beaches. We are seeking a second maternal-fetal medicine specialist to partner with our MFM physician in our well-established Perinatal Center. The position would start on or around July 1, 2022
This is an office-based, consultative only practice with between 6,000 and 6,500 patient visits yearly. Hospital consultations are almost exclusively by phone or via telemedicine. The Center is accredited by The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and offers the full range of outpatient perinatal services. The Center is supported by genetic counseling, diabetic education, social work, and mental health. There is a strong working relationship with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The University of Maryland and Children’s National Medical Center.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology plus an American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- Current certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Current subspecialty certification or active participation in the examination process (with achievement of certification within 3 years) leading to subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Current license to practice medical in the State of Maryland with unrestricted prescription privileges and current Controlled Dangerous Substances and Drug Enforcement Agency number.
- No history of Medicare or Medicaid fraud.
Benefits of the position include:
- NHSC Loan Repayment Eligible
- Chesapeake Health Care is designated as an NHSC approved site. As an Employee you are eligible to apply to receive loan repayment assistance in exchange for 2 years of full-time service (minimum 40 hours/week, 45 weeks/year).
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance starting day 1
- Safe Harbor 401K retirement with matching
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- 8 Paid Holidays
- CME reimbursement
- State License, CDS, DEA, and Board certification reimbursement
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance covered through FTCA
To apply or ask questions please email Kristi Carmean, HR Manager a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 443-210-2324. Please visit www.chesapeakehc.org for more information on our company.