$50K Bonus for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Margate, FL!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist. Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
The city of Margate is located in Broward County, FL and is situated about 12 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and 40 miles north of Miami. It has both a big-city attitude with a small-town feel. Margate's quality of life gets a major boost from its excellent outdoor facilities such water parks that feature three pools and both enclosed and open slides, three challenging golf courses and an abundance of parks with many outdoor activities. Margate's proximity to the Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing. A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football’s Dolphins, and baseball’s Florida Marlins.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Lucrative Start Date and Relocation Package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time and part-time available
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM’s, and community OB Physicians
- Annual deliveries: over 1,500
- Level III NICU
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- 7-8 – 24 hour OB Hospitalist shifts per month
- 12 hours per month covering our High Risk OB office
- Delivery room
- OB and GYN ED
- Extended service agreement for private community
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
- Seeing patients in our high risk office
Northwest Medical Center is a facility of HCA East Florida located in northern Broward County on 441 just south of Sample Road. It is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care. Staffed by more than 700 physicians and 1,100 healthcare professionals, Northwest Medical Center prides itself in providing the highest level of services to the population it serves.
HCA East Florida is the largest healthcare system in Eastern Florida and an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). HCA East Florida has 14 hospitals, multiple ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, imaging centers and free standing emergency care facilities, as well as a supply chain center and an integrated regional lab. Together, HCA East Florida employs more than 18,000 employees and has nearly 7,000 physicians on staff.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
COMPANY INFORMATIONEnvision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.