$50k Bonus for Remote or Onsite Position for Diagnostic Radiologist in our Tampa, FL practice – 4p-1a (EST), 26 weeks per year – GREAT Compensation!
Envision Physician Services, a large, national radiology group, is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist to join our growing practice in Tampa, FL. The Physician will have the option to be remote or be based at AdventHealth Tampa, and will be credentialed at several other facilities in the market.
- Great Salary
- $50k Start Date Bonus
- 7 night on / 7 night off rotation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Variety of shift schedules to choose from
- 2pm to 11pm shift, 3pm to 12am shift, 4pm to 1am shift
- Roughly 90-120 cases per shift with 60% being cross sectional and 40% being plain films
- Mix of general radiology cases; no procedures or mammography required
- Versed in all general diagnostic readings, and have proficiency across most modalities.
- High quality
- Current ABR/AOBR certification
- Active and current Florida licensure preferred
For more information about this opportunity or to learn about our other exciting opportunities, please contact Radiology Clinical Recruiter, Craig Cassidy at 469-967-9331 or e-mail Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
This Central Florida, west coast community boasts temperatures and clear skies that typically make it possible to enjoy outdoor activities year-round. That means playing golf and tennis, going fishing and boating or enjoying cycling and running with only a slight seasonal change of wardrobe. The range of world class performers who appear in the Tampa Bay area throughout the year that includes top opera singers to rock stars, touring productions of hit Broadway shows to professional dance companies and classical musicians to kings and queens of comedy. Hillsborough County’s School District ranks 8th in the nation, serving some 200,000 pre-kindergarten through adult students while offering a selection of programs designed to enrich and enhance the educational experience. From graduate degrees to doctorates, MBAs and law degrees, admissions to the University of South Florida, University of Tampa and the Tampa Law Center of the Stetson University College of Law are available locally.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.