DELAWARE VALLEY DERMATOLOGY GROUP, LLC
DVDG is offering an associate-to-partnership and, if desired, -to-ownership opportunity.
Located forty minutes from Philadelphia, with a four-state catchment area, community demand for quality care has outstripped current capabilities. The practice’s chief medical officer and currently, sole physician, is a clinical professor of dermatology at The University of Pennsylvania and promotes an atmosphere of collegiality, academic enrichment and patient-centered care.
While medical dermatology is the primary focus within the practice, aesthetic services are also taken seriously. We are the official providers to the Miss Delaware USA and Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant competitors.
Our providers live in the desirable suburbs of Philadelphia’s Main Line or, in Delaware’s bucolic Chateau Country and enjoy the rich cultural, historic and educational heritage of the region. The practice offers a broad variety of dermatological services, including comprehensive phototherapy services and Mohs surgery and can support you from day one.
- Work four or five days each week.
- Practice a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology (and Cosmetics, if desired.)
- Supervision of mid-level providers is optional
- Practice out of a single office location
- Anticipate at least 1 scribe and 1 MA to help you with patient transition
- On average see 30-35 patients minimally each day - work at your comfort level
- Nextech Cloud, derm-centric, EMR is in place
- Comprehensive phototherapy services are on-site including a Pharos excimer laser
- CLIA-certified Mohs lab
- Professional marketing and public relations services are in-house
Partnership offered after 2 years of employment
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and dedicated to attentive patient care, responsiveness, and positive outcomes.