Are you looking to take a step-up in your career in Oncology or Hematology/ Oncology? Goshen Center for Cancer Care and Hendricks Regional Health are looking for a BC/BE Medical Oncologists, Hematologist Oncologists to join their exceptional teams.
Hematology/ Medical Oncology - Hendricks Regional Health: Danville, IN
- Full time, immediate need
- Clinic coverage Monday-Friday in both Avon and Danville locations
- Shared coverage arrangement with practice partner doing inpatient rounding in Danville.
- Call 1:2
- Opportunity is due to community growth and need.
- Looking for BC/BE provider.
- Provider will see on average 25-30 patients per day.
- Established EMR system in place: EPIC.
- Hospital employed
Medical Oncology, Clinical Trials Director - Goshen Health: Goshen, IN
- Full time
- Opening is due to program development.
- Open to either MD/DO
- Must be BE/BC
- Past track record of clinical trial success
- This is an employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with rotating medical students, if desired.
- Integrative team at the Cancer Center including but not limited to: Gyn-Onc, Surgical-Oncs, Breast Surgeons, Med-Oncs, Radiation-Oncs
Hematology, Oncology – Goshen Health: Goshen, IN
- Full time
- Must be BE/BC
- One of the very few facilities across the nation with State-of-the-Art Ethos treatment on-site
- Stipends available for those in residency or fellowship
- Work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
Goshen, Indiana & the surrounding communities are all wonderful places to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis. The culture here is ‘Midwest Nice’ where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a ‘melting pot’ of various cultures, including a large Amish population. Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but with easy access to larger cities and international airports. With many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams there is plenty to do in our area!
Hendricks County is known for its top-ranked schools, amazing healthcare, and quality of life. Our area boasts a wonderful small town feeling with easy access to downtown Indianapolis. We are home to many cultural attractions, parks, and nature trails. Nearby destinations include the Indianapolis Zoo in White River State Park, the world-famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Newfield's, Mass Ave Arts District, Connor Prairie, Brown County State Park, the famous covered bridges of Parke County and much, much more.