Join a community of amazing Providers!
- Genesis Health System seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN for community based clinic(s) in Davenport, Iowa and Silvis, Illinois
- Genesis is rooted in the Quad Cities, a bi-state community with a commitment to quality care for greater than 150 years.
- Our OB teams provide care in Iowa and Illinois (you get to pick which side of the river to practice on!). Our partnership with Community Health Care (local FQHC) allows providers to be involved in community based care, providing a safety net of care to all women.
- Silvis offers an LDRP birthing center with 40-45 deliveries per month
- Davenport is more of a traditional Labor & Delivery with Post-Partum care with 60+ deliveries per month
- Experienced staff
- Surgical obstetrics/gynecology (create your own surgery schedule)
- Access to robot at GMC Davenport
- Blended OB & GYN practice
- Participate in quality initiatives
- Safety net care provided via partnership with CHC (Community Health Care), one half day per week
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday
- Shared call
- Offering a standard benefit package, retirement (403b & 457b), paid time off, CME allowance, educational loan assistance, Commencement Bonus, and Relocation Assistance, if needed.
The Quad Cities is a family friendly community with excellent schools, fine arts, and outdoor adventures along the mighty Mississippi River. Enjoy short commute times, affordability, and amazing people in this great Midwestern community.
If you would like to be part of the future of amazing care at Genesis, please call or email Michelle Spranger, RN – In house recruiter for Genesis Health System.