Spartanburg Regional is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join expanding Medical Group of the Carolinas – Internal Medicine practices, located across the Upstate of SC in Spartanburg County.
Highlights of the positions include:
- Established, well-respected practices with minimum of 4 physicians
- Conveniently located near i-26 and i-85
- 100% Outpatient ONLY
- Earning Potential up to $350,000
- Up to $100,000 in Recruitment Incentives and PSLF Approved Institution
- Attractive Retirement Options
- Rapidly Growing Area Allows for Swift Panel Growth
- Very Limited Call
- $6,000 CME Annually
- 30 Days of Time Off Per Year
- Paid Malpractice to Include Tail Coverage
- Local physician leadership throughout the organization
- Community hospital system with diverse medical staff since 1921
- Multidisciplinary medical group spanning across Upstate SC and Western NC
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Senior Physician Recruiter
P: (864) 560-6331