Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking to hire an OB/GYN to join the medical system. This opportunity is working with a high-volume group that practices the full spectrum obstetrics and gynecology. New residents are welcomed to apply.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Deliveries at one hospital Spartanburg Medical Center Church Street
- Secured OR block time and a well-developed Robotic program
- EPIC EMR
- Teaching responsibilities optional
- 950 deliveries a year
- Level III NICU and MFM Support
- Well established patient base and reputation and strong referral base
- $6000 CME annually; 30 days of time off per year and attractive retirement options
- Approved PSLF institution
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene. Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, moderately priced housing, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and endless recreational opportunities. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Office: (864) 560-6331 email@example.com Office: (864) 560-6171 firstname.lastname@example.org