We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing primary care team in Park Rapids, MN! This high-volume practice provides a wonderful small-town feel and team-focused atmosphere for someone to truly settle into a warm and welcoming community. This new Family Medicine Physician would perform obstetrical services as part of their practice. The entire provider team includes a mix of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and psychologist, with exceptional support staff and many outreach specialty services provided weekly/monthly. Our beautiful clinic is directly attached to CHI St. Joseph's Hospital and located in the heart of Minnesota lake country.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (32 patient clinic contact hours with OB practice)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in Park Rapids, MN with potential outreach to Menahga and Walker clinics
- Outpatient practice with obstetrical and newborn inpatient work
- OB services required; collaboration with outreach obstetricians and general surgery for C-section coverage (currently 90 deliveries per year)
- Procedures welcomed, including: Nexplanon and IUD placement, pessary fitting, colposcopy, joint injections, and many others
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 15-20
- Call Coverage: 1:10 via telephone, OB call schedule TBD
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Medicine, Psychology, General Surgery including endoscopy, Wound Care, Diabetes Education and Dietitian services, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging including mammography and ultrasound, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy, Weight Management including Bariatric procedures, and substance abuse disorder treatment.
- Outreach Services into Park Rapids Include: Audiology, Hematology/Oncology, Dermatology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Centrally located in the heart of the lakes country
- 3 hours north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Park Rapids population: 4,000
- Safe and growing community with low unemployment, exceptional school system and plenty of entertainment both indoors and out.
- Visit http://parkrapids.com/ to find out
For more information, please contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter | 218-786-1865 | Katherine.Nikcevich@EssentiaHealth.org
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.