OhioHealth is seeking a Weight Management Physician to provide expert care for our patients pursuing weight loss solutions. We are looking for a dedicated physician to guide patients through their weight loss journey, medically or surgically. Our ideal candidate is a family medicine or internal medicine trained physician with additional certification in obesity medicine.
Practice Opportunities include:
- Team effort --- join a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, office staff, dietitians, exercise physiologists, psychologists in a program recognized as a Comprehensive Center of Excellence by the American College of Surgeons.
- Practice has daytime hours with low call and no weekend coverage responsibilities.
- Position is approximately 50/50 medical weight management/surgical weight management.
- McConnell Heart Health Center is an integrated medical fitness facility with cardio and strength equipment, pools, basketball court, spin studio, group exercise, massage, locker rooms and sauna.
- Highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement
Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability. OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
OhioHealth Physician Group
Today’s complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek physician and patient feedback to improve the healthcare experience. It’s one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
At OhioHealth, we strive to help our physicians grow professionally and clinically. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system. Growth isn’t limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.