Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Boca Raton, Florida. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Located on the coast of South- East Florida, Boca Raton is an amazing place to live. With palm tree lined streets and unique Mediterranean architecture, it has great curb appeal. Residents enjoy beautiful and serene beaches, fine shopping, and an abundance of art and culture. It is also home to three universities, good public schools and many corporate headquarters.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Lee Suggs at Lee.Suggs@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.