Breast Surgeon Opportunity
Full Time * Roslyn Area
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI), is currently seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Breast Surgeon to join our rapidly growing, successful Women’s Health and Surgery Service Lines. The successful candidate will be joining our outpatient team, located at St. Francis dedicated to serving the needs of patients with breast disease.
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI) is a fully integrated health system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a Home Care and Hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CHSLI has over 17,000 employees and an operating budget of nearly $3B. The system serves more than three million people across Suffolk, Nassau and Eastern Queens Counties of New York.
- Seeking a BE/BC general surgeon to join a well-established Breast Surgery office
- Candidate would be joining a highly respected Breast Surgical Oncologist and an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a private practice setting as an employed physician
- Opportunity to work alongside other multi-specialty physicians in the large medical group.
- A breast fellowship is preferred but not required
- Must have Breast Surgery experience
Our breast surgery teams provide the entire continuum of care to our patients and utilize all of the latest technology which include needle localizations, ultrasound, stereotactic biopsies, genetic testing, Lymphedema prevention and management.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first offering a dynamic work environment that embraces a healthy work-life balance. With comprehensive compensation and benefits our offering goes beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Gail Still at: email@example.com