Advanced Heart Failure Specialist Needed
Catholic Health, the only comprehensive health, system in Long Island, shaped by the spirit of Long Island is seeking an Advanced Heart Failure Specialist.
Focused on excellence in care that’s connected to our community, Catholic Health is diagnosing, treating and supporting patients across the region. We’re invested in helping physicians like you deliver the safest, most effective care, every day and supporting how you meet your patients’ needs of your patients while strengthening sustainable business operations.
This opportunity is located at St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn.
As a member of Catholic Health Physician Partners, you:
- Align yourself with innovative thought leaders in wound care and vascular surgery
- Operate at an integrated health system that has achieved top marks for patient safety
- Achieve optimal outcomes for your patients with clinical coordination across the entire care continuum, including a robust hospitalist program and award-winning continuing care facilities
- Tap into structured population health programs to benefit your most at-risk patients
- Gain access to a referral network of breath and depth, boasting 2,000+ physicians across Nassau and Suffolk counties
- Gain tangible value in the form of enhanced rates for valued-based contracts and RVU incentives
- Secure vital support for your practice, including malpractice discounts, staffing, practice management, a leading EMR system and telemedicine tools.
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for patient care at St. Francis Hospital. Specific requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Board -Certification
- Minimum commitment of five days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare. Interested candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP, Physician Alignment at email@example.com.