General Surgery Moonlighting
Rockingham, North Carolina
We have an opening on a low-volume general surgery roster that could be an easy addition to your monthly schedule. Please review the details below and give me a call if you’re interested in discussing this or our other opportunities further!
This 120-bed acute care hospital needs coverage on a flexible basis in NC, just north of Greensboro. MLS offers competitive pay, coverage of hotel and mileage, and we provide malpractice plus tail. We will also buy an NC license and DEA in exchange for 4-shifts, especially if you live in nearby VA or TN!
- Weekend onsite & call coverage: Friday at 5p to Monday at 7a
- Some weeknight shifts available (M-F from 5p-7a)
- Performs general surgery admissions, consults and emergency operative procedures
- Cross coverage on admitted patients and admissions from ED
- Low volume with no trauma coverage – 1 consult, 2 rounds, average of 2 calls at night
- Procedures: laparoscopic cholecystectomies & appendectomies, I&D, exploratory, and small bowel resections
- Required: BC/BE in General Surgery
- Preferred: Active NC state license and DEA registration with NC address.
- We will buy you a new NC license in exchange for a 4-shift commitment!
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.