We are currently seeking Hospitalists for part-time day or night shift moonlighting coverage in Ohio. No procedures required! If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and working with Moonlighting Solutions, give me a quick call or reply to discuss further.
Our client is a non-profit health system in need of additional long-term, part-time hospitalist coverage from our moonlighters in 2 Ohio hospitals. Moonlighters can choose to work at one, or both, without worrying about covering both locations within a single shift block.
The first facility, located on Lake Erie, is the largest acute care hospital in the Toledo area with just under 800-beds. It is also currently one of Healthgrades® America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ for the third consecutive year.
Located just 7-miles away, the second hospital has 315-beds and features a comprehensive cancer center, a primary stroke center, and is the region’s leader for inpatient adult psychiatric services.
- Days 7a-7p
- Nights 7p-7a
- Weekdays and Weekends
Details and Responsibilities
- Facility 1: Day shift staffs 8 physicians, and night shift has 2 physicians and 1 APP
- Facility 2: Day shift staffs 3 physicians and 2 APP’s, and night shift has 1 physician
- Census range of 15-18 patients per physician
- Admissions, rounds and lead Code Blue and Rapid Response - No procedures required!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel accommodations provided (hotel or mileage reimbursement)
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active OH Medical License
- DEA and CDS with OH address required
- Covid and Flu vaccinations required
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.