A dynamic group is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join their well-established organization in northeast Tennessee. Not only is this a lucrative opportunity, but it also offers a great work/life balance!
• Competitive Base Salary plus wRVU incentive - proven income potential of 600k+ year 1
• Minimal Call of 1:4 / Just one hospital
• 3 GI Suites with the latest Olympus technology
• Immediate general GI + ERCP volume
• Flexible scheduling to accommodate clinic/scope preference
• Excellent benefits with paid malpractice, 403B, sign-on bonus and relocation.
• EPIC EMR
• Excellent APP support
• Welcoming 2022 residents
• Located in beautiful Northeast Tennessee
• The community offers cutting edge technology while carefully preserving its priceless and unique history.
• Its four distinct seasons allow numerous activities for outdoor enthusiasts such as skiing, fishing, hiking, and golfing.
• No state income tax, low cost of living, and unique blend of future and past make it a truly extraordinary place to live.
• Consistently top rated schools by greatschools.org
For more information please contact Charly Dekle:
Employment Type: Full Time