Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Physician in Virginia
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 425000.00
A reputable practice that has been providing quality patient care for more than 30 years is seeking a qualified candidate with proven experience who is board-certified or board-eligible in pulmonary and critical care medicine to join its team. This position offers the ability to enjoy a great quality of life while living and working in beautiful Coastal Virginia.Opportunity Highlights
- Position offers ample autonomy and flexibility—can practice more critical care if desired
- Immediate patient volume
- Call via phone only—advanced practice providers cover call
- $600,000 income potential
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Live and work along the picturesque Virginia Coast
Located in a remarkable region of the East Coast and home to more than 1.7 million individuals, Coastal Virginia offers incomparable quality of life. With the Chesapeake Bay, Atlantic Ocean, and multiple rivers right outside your door, you’ll never run out of opportunities to get out and explore the outdoors.
- Family-friendly community with events + activities for all ages
- Culturally diverse location with a low cost of living
- Remarkable housing options—live in town or on the water
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and a moderate climate
- A variety of great restaurants + community activities throughout the year
- Easy access to Richmond + only 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- U.S. News ranks Virginia #7 in “Best States Overall”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Virginia and must be board-eligible or certified in pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.