Seeking Top-talent Infectious Diseases Physician in Cincinnati, Ohio
The TriHealth Infectious Diseases group is welcoming a BE/BC Infectious Diseases Specialist to our current team of established, widely-respected physicians. We are particularly seeking an ID physician with an interest and/or experience in Bone Marrow Transplantation as we open a new transplant unit.
In this role you will provide the full array of Infectious Diseases services in a tertiary care center to a diverse patient population. You ll enjoy:
- Weekday call less than once per week; weekend call 1 in 6
- Only one hospital for weekday rounding; weekend call covers two hospitals
- 75% inpatient, 25% outpatient
- Excellent referral base from our large, established physician community
- Opportunities for Internal Medicine resident teaching, infection prevention, antibiotic stewardship and research
You will be on staff and attend on-site at our two largest acute care hospitals, Good Samaritan and Bethesda North. You ll also provide teleconsulting services to our Bethesda Butler and McCullough Hyde Memorial hospitals. Hospital rounding is in conjunction with our cohort of three Certified Nurse Practitioners who assist with patient consultation and follow up.
- TriHealth offers a value-based salary with productivity incentives along with excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision, progressive retirement offerings including matching 401k, malpractice coverage and employee wellness and lifestyle programs with on-site fitness centers and more.
- Cincinnati offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings, affordable and engaging neighborhoods and an international airport, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.