Family Medicine without OB
Outpatient family medicine physician to join team of 2 physicians and 2 APPS in a well-established private practice in Littleton, a Southwest suburb of Denver.Qualified Candidates:
- Board eligible/ board certified family medicine
- Supervisory Skills and interest in working with advanced practice providers
- Dynamic physician interested in creating a positive and progressive new presence will join with experienced family medicine physician
- Teamwork, compassion and commitment to your community are keys for the successful candidate
About Colorado Physician Partners /Swedish Medical Center:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Flexible 4 day work week and 1:6 call
- In house social workers, behavioral health therapists, balance trainer, and caregiver support groups, diabetes care & education, and medical weight loss resources
- Colorado Physician Partners is an integrated group of independent primary care practices in the Denver area focused on providing the best health care possible to our patients.
- Practice is located on the Southwest campus of Swedish Medical Center.
- The Southwest Medical Plaza includes Swedish Medical Center’s free-standing ER with AirLife connection to the Level 1 Trauma Center.
- An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish Medical Center is located in the south metro Denver neighborhood where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years.
- Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for neurotrauma and as the region’s first Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty.
- Eight-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents are able to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, the Denver metro area accommodates any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.