Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity near Downtown Dallas, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is seeking Gastroenterologists to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Waxahachie is a 300,000 square-foot facility located at the intersection of I-35 and Highway 287 on 52 acres of land and just 30 miles south of downtown Dallas. The hospital has been designed to accommodate 129 beds with room for future growth capabilities. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- This opportunity would be joining an established group that consist of two other full-time Gastroenterologists
- Traditional model inclusive of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties.
- Employed position with a built-in strong primary care referral base.
- Responsible for assisting with the call rotation.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it s accepting a calling!