Who We Are:
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 400+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Medicine. This is a unique opportunity to practice at an institution that is on the frontlines of both cancer research and treatment. This iconic medical center is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
Provide patient-centered care in collaboration with our team of world class, nationally recognized team of medical, psychiatric, surgical, and radiation cancer specialists as we seek to hire a full-time Internal Medicine provider for our outpatient-based infusion and injection center in Orange County, CA.
- This position is at an outpatient primary care and infusion/injection facility.
- Cover only one location which offers state of the art equipment and facilities.
- Practice outpatient Internal Medicine both onsite and remotely via telehealth.
- Internal Medicine, H&P’s and follow ups. This provider will be consulting/signing off on treatments and orders for treatment of non-cancerous diseases.
- Provider will be seeing patients with a variety of diseases, currently the breakdown is as follows: 82% Endocrine, 10% Gastroenterology, 0.3 Dermatology and 4.2% Rheumatology cases.
- Generous 60-minute appointment time for new patients and 30-45 minute follow up appointment blocks.
- An average of 12-15 patients per day.
- Flexible scheduling. 4-5 days a week with the option to work remotely via tele-health
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Comfortable providing internal Medicine primary services to infusion and injection patients.
- Willing to consider any post training experience level at this time.
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license.
If interested, please contact: Samantha Sturges at Samantha.Sturges@kornferry.com or call/text (904)-483-0795