Rochester Regional Health is seeking a dynamic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a group of highly accomplished clinicians at our Child and Adolescent Program at the Genesee Mental Health Center Clinic in Rochester, NY.
Rochester Regional Health provides a comprehensive system of readily-accessible, culturally-sensitive clinical mental health services uniquely matched to the individual needs of each patient and their family.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Join a team of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 4 Psychiatric NP s, 19 licensed therapists (social workers and Licensed Mental Health Counselors), 1 nurse, 1 Psychology Intern, serving 1100 families with 18,000 visits annually
- Multidisciplinary team approach to care to discuss new cases, challenging clinical cases, and other clinical needs so close relationships can be built among colleagues and with families.
- Services includes 5 school based health center clinics that provide integrated primary care and behavioral health treatment.
- Our quickly changing landscape of children s services provides opportunities program development or Intensive Outpatient programming interests.
In addition, this position offers a lucrative compensation and benefits package including:
- Generous base salary and incentives
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of Continuing Medical Education
- Fully funded pension plan in addition to a 403(b)
- Full malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Physician candidates only