You are the future of patient-focused Hematology/Oncology Care. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Competitive salary package, including sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- New Hem/Onc Fellowship approved!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Lipson Cancer Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region, six cancer centers across the region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Join a team of supportive and collaborative physicians, advance practice providers, nurses, pharmacist, social workers, and administrative support
- Partner with a full breadth of specialists through numerous case conferences, CME, and other networking activities: Radiation Oncology, Surgeons, Pathologists, Radiologists, and other sub-specialists
- Accredited through the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer, as a Comprehensive Academic Program
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee s Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.