You are the future of patient-focused Neurohospitalist Medicine. Come practice in one of America s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health.
We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that s highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- True 100% inpatient work!
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation!
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: 7 on/7 off
- A growing program, continuing to expand its geographic reach and services such as teleneuro and telestroke.
- The work is always new and exciting. You ll never be bored, as you ll see a variety of cases addressing all areas of neurology
- State of the art biplane suite with two biplanes
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- HIGH STROKE VOLUME -- Rochester General Hospital = 900 strokes/year
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh) candidate applicants only.