We’re expanding our primary care footprint throughout Indiana and growing our existing practices serving our rural and suburban communities – all within easy driving distance to shopping, activities for the family, and beautiful parks. Consider joining a 1st rate primary care team that values you as a physician and puts your needs first!
Our Hospitals Offer:
- Flexible scheduling with full-time employed positions seeing an average of 20-25 patients/day
- Outpatient and inpatient settings
- A collaborative environment where physicians have a voice
- Skilled supportive staff so you can care for your patients
- Established practice with instant patient panels and room to grow
- Easy to use EMR system
- Light call coverage
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- For 2023 candidates, some of our positions will offer stipends with a commitment to the organization to sign early
Our Hospitals and Locations:
- Goshen Health: Goshen, IN
- Hancock Health: Greenfield, IN
- Hendricks Regional Health: Danville, IN
- Henry Community Health: New Castle, IN
- Johnson Memorial Health: Franklin, IN
- Major Health Partners: Shelbyville, IN
- Marion Health, Marion, IN
- Riverview Health: Noblesville, IN
- Witham Health Services: Lebanon, IN
I would be delighted to tell you more about this opportunity. Please email me at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Suburban Health Organization (SHO) is a leader in Indiana physician recruitment and offers provider practice opportunities in suburban and rural locations. We are in-house recruiters for nine Indiana hospitals. We are committed to partnering with our candidates during the search process and focus on providing exemplary service, education, flexibility, multiple opportunities, and compatibility. Let us help find the right practice opportunity for you and your family.