At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- ·Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- ·100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- ·Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- ·Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- ·Sign-on bonus. ($20,000-$25,000).
- ·Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or females), holidays, EAP and more.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- ·Collegial work environment.
- ·Newly designed and modern offices.
- ·Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- ·Latest in digital technology.
- ·Strong work/life balance.
- Salary $267,000 - $341,000 annually plus Yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time providers.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs
- Up to $75,000 in additional pay to supervise PMHNPs.
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
***Salary $265,000 - $342,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time providers.Carl Padilla
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) c email@example.com
(c) 561-310-5093 About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.