Since opening in 2007, Gastroenterology East, P.A. & Endoscopy Center is certified as providing the highest level of image quality and patient safety. Our 10,000 square foot facility features three procedure rooms, ten beds in the admit-recovery area, a qualified staff, immediate feedback on procedure findings, two-day turn-around on pathology specimens and lab results, all within a comfortable, relaxed setting.
Our highly skilled and dedicated team of three board certified gastroenterologists and three advanced practitioners is growing! We are honored to serve patients and referring providers in over 25 counties. A new team member will benefit from an efficient, smooth workflow and state-of-the-art ASC.
- Board-certified/ board-eligible
- Completion of 3-year Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Active North Carolina medical license (or willing to obtain upon employment)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am 5:00pm, no hospital call nights or weekends
- Procedures: Bread and butter GI
- HIGH volume, HIGH income potential
- 3- year guaranteed base salary
- Uncapped quarterly collection bonus ($300,000-$400,000/ year potential)
- Partnership track to practice and ASC at 36 months
- Sign-on and relocation package up to $40,000
- Student loan reimbursement potential
- 4 weeks PTO and CME
- $5,000 annual CME/ BEA allowance
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Greenville is centered within Pitt County, along the beautiful Tar River and Eastern North Carolina s Inner Banks. Located 85 miles east of the state capital of Raleigh and 87 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean. Our area s waterways offer limitless opportunities for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, camping, and birding. We are also fortunate to have one of the most extensive recreation and greenway systems in the region, including 324-acre River Park North, the Greenville Town Common, and Greenville Greenway System, and abundant golf courses residents and visitors alike can enjoy thanks to our relatively mild climate. Greenville is home to a growing university-medical community, East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, along with a strong industrial community.