The Department of Otolaryngology at Penn State Children’s Hospital and Penn State College of Medicine is seeking a full-time fellowship trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join the team.
- Join a team of 12 faculty members, 9 APPs and 9 Audiologists
- Penn State Children’s Hospital is a 263,000 square-foot, five story hospital with 146 licensed pediatric beds, offers the highest level of care with a 56 bed Level IV NICU and 36 bed PICU with an on-campus outpatient surgery center serving 150,000+ children annually
- Busy academic practice with a strong primary care referral base from Penn State Health practices and surrounding 29 counties
- Highly collaborative and supportive atmosphere to grow and develop a practice based on your niche, including the opportunity to build an airway practice
- Abundant research opportunities and resources at your fingertips including basic science, clinical outcomes and clinical trial projects
- Faculty appointment at the Assistant/Associate/Professor level with a competitive salary and benefit package
- Faculty development program as well as abundant leadership and educational opportunities
- Collaborative care with other pediatric departments including multi-disciplinary clinics
- This could be the career opportunity you are looking for in a great setting with partners who care. We enjoy what we do, and we enjoy working with each other!
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- BE/BC Otolaryngology and completion of a Pediatric Otolaryngology fellowship
- A strong commitment to patient care, resident education and research
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.