Albany Medical Center is currently recruiting a board certified/board eligible Psychiatrist to join the Department of Psychiatry who would work remotely to provide tele-psychiatry services to patients. Responsibilities will include providing services to adult and child outpatient care, hospital consultation and inpatient care as needed.
- Covered equipment and supplies needed to practice remotely
- Medical Mal-practice Insurance
- Work / Life balance working remote or hybrid
- Full time, part time, and hybrid schedules
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits to include CME, licensure, 401k + much more!
Albany Medical College is part of Albany Medical Center, northeastern New York s only academic health sciences center, which includes Albany Medical Center Hospital, one of upstate New York s largest teaching hospitals. The hospital is expanding with the recent opening of a $360 Million patient pavilion. Located at the heart of New York s Capital Region, Albany is a culturally and environmentally diverse area. The Capital Region offers great opportunities for professionals and families.
Albany Medical College is a private institution and a non-discriminatory AA/EOE (minorities and women are encouraged to apply).