Medical Director, Critical Care Sinai Hospital
LifeBridge Health consists of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center. Sinai Hospital serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. As a nonprofit teaching hospital, Sinai provides training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly.
Northwest Hospital, a nonprofit hospital has served the northwest Baltimore community for more than 50 years. Northwest has built nearby facilities that offer convenient services such as outpatient surgery, adult day care and physical rehabilitation.
The Department of Medicine, Division of Critical Care is seeking a full-time highly motivated Medical Director. The Sinai MICU is a high acuity, community teaching intensive care unit. This is an opportunity for utilizing many procedural skills, teaching, and high-profile collaborative leadership in a closed ICU.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine required
- Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS and DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Critical Care fellowship training
- Must work well in a team environment
- Someone innovative who leads by example
- Very good people skills and a high emotional intelligence
- Interesting in teaching
Seeking a highly engaged Medical Director to join our Critical Care team
- Sinai is the Largest Community hospital in Maryland with 483 beds. It is an academic community hospital with a 29 bed closed ICU.
- Collaborate with Medical Directors in other LBH hospitals to ensure consistency and best practices through the ICU.
- Enjoy the reward of teaching upcoming physicians.
- Critical Care procedural skills including central line insertion with ultrasound guidance, arterial catheter insertion, IO insertion, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, small and large bore chest tubes, intubation.
Financial Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive starting base salary commensurate with the Intensivist/Critical Care physician s experience
- Sign on bonus
- This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!