If you are looking for a solid, thriving practice, exceptional income (package valued close to one million dollars
), amazing sign-on bonus, school loan repayment, and/or residency stipend while working at a financially stable & growing hospital, where administration will treat you extremely well & patients appreciate you, then look no further! This full-time opportunity can offer BE/BC residents and practicing Urologists all the above, and more!
The practice encompasses the full spectrum of general community medicine urology with an office on the hospital campus. Create your own schedule with two or more OR days per week. They can accommodate two more urologists, so if you have an associate you would like to work with, have them apply also!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Current practice includes general urology, cystoscopy, ureteroscopy, laser and extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy, vasectomy, laparoscopic surgery, BPH surgery, prostate biopsies/surgery, urodynamics, female urology, urologic oncology, CT scans, and MRI scans.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL/PRACTICE:
Meadville Medical Center is a 235-bed sole, independent, thriving community hospital for a population of 100k!
Staff of over 140 physicians representing 37 medical and surgical specialties including but not limited to interventional cardiology, OB/GYN, GI, General Surgery, ENT, and Neurology
Emergency Department staffed completely with EM boarded physicians
Great access to refer more complex patients to tertiary care centers.
Extremely low physician turnover with an administrative team that works for YOU!
Located in the Greater Lakeland area of PA – several lakes ten minutes from hospital
Low cost of living -best homes in best neighborhoods at $500K
College community – Allegheny College
Collaborative college programs for middle and high school students
Located on interstate -90 miles to Pittsburgh, 100 miles to Cleveland, 35 miles to Erie
Active Theatre and Arts programs
Outstanding Ice Hockey and Skating programs
- Base plus WRVU incentives
- Signing Bonus, Residency stipend & Loan Reimbursement
- 46 days paid time off per year
- Comprehensive benefit package including excellent retirement plan
- New Dornier Urology Table
- OR Room Turnover 12 minutes – 95% cases start on time
- Guaranteed 2 block days in OR
- Dedicated Urology Nurses and Scrubs
- Call is no more than 1:3 and is considered extremely light with a 24/7 hospitalist service performing all admissions.
- No commute time – home to hospital in ten minutes – more time to spend with family
Major cities within 5-6 hours or less of driving time: NYC, Philly, DC, Chicago.