With nearly 20 years experience delivering high-quality, compassionate patient care and established rapport amongst referring physicians, GI Associates of Big Bend seeks a full-time, partnering provider to continue the best gastroenterology care to its residents of Tallahassee. A new team member will also benefit from absorbing an existing patient volume.
At GI Associates of Big Bend, we are primarily a high-volume referral practice. Our reputation as a trusted partner to referring physicians has been built on our willingness to schedule new patients as quickly as possible, most often on the same day! We also consistently value communication with our patients and their primary care providers from diagnosis to treatment. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short-term/ Long-term disability and 401K match available
- ASC investment potential granted after 1-year employment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Additional practice features:
- Monday Friday work schedule
- Flexible endoscopy schedule
- Optional 1:4 hospital call
Eligible candidates are BC/ BE and have strong interpersonal skills. Preference given to applicants with an active Florida medical license.
Best known as Florida s capital city and a vibrant college town (Florida State University and Florida A&M University). Tallahassee shares a deep-rooted history with southern hospitality, unparalleled natural adventure, and upbeat vitality. One of Tallahassee s finest and most distinguished assets is over 700 miles of outdoor trails and convenient access to lakes, rivers, and the Panhandle Coast. The whole family can enjoy amazing cuisines, golf courses, and a natural-habitat zoo with exceptional weather year-round.