As a Hospitalist Medical Director with USACS, you’ll be responsible for managing hospitalist medicine services by collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. As a leader for both the hospital and US Acute Care Solutions, you will influence broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits, and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model that emphasizes quality. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local physician groups.
Sign-On Bonus Available
- Oversee hospitalist service operations
- Supervise HM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the staff in the community and within the hospital
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Average Daily Encounters: 11
- Hospitalist shifts are 24 hours (9 hours in-house/15 hours on-call)
- Admit and round in the 4-bed ICU
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH) with 25 beds
- Meditech EMR System
Hollister, while being one of the fastest-growing communities in California during the past decade, still maintains the quality of living that has brought people here from around the world. Located in San Benito County, Hollister is a great setting for beachgoers and shoppers. The beaches of Monterey and Santa Cruz are less than an hour away and you can enjoy great shopping at the Gilroy outlets right next door.Emergency Department
Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital - Hollister
911 Sunset Drive
Hollister, CA 95023 view map