Flowers Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join an established private practice in Dothan, AL. Only 82 miles from Panama City Beach, FL!
- Salary Subsidy supported by hospital
- Replacing retiring Electrophysiologist
- Shared call coverage
- 2022 or 2023 start date
C omprehensive EP lab/Cath lab:
- Support EP studies, right and left sided ablations AF and VT ablations, Pacers, CRT, heart failure devices.
- Lab includes St. Jude EP Medsystem, Biosense Webster Carto system, Philips X-ray with EP Cockpit XL.
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Flowers Hospital is a 235-bed healthcare facility offering inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic and emergency care for the Dothan community. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 1,350 healthcare professionals strong. We are a major referral center for the Tri-State area of south Alabama, southwest Georgia and northwest Florida. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 60,000 residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family with affordable housing. Dothan has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also within a 1.5 hour drive to the beautiful beaches of Destin and Panama City Beach, FL!