Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Wisconsin
A physician-owned and physician-run multispecialty practice committed to providing comprehensive, integrated care to communities throughout Southeastern Wisconsin is seeking a board-certified urologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life and competitive compensation while living and working in an inviting community just outside of Green Bay and Milwaukee.Opportunity Highlights
- Join an established practice
- General bread-and-butter cases
- Great work-life balance with a 4-day workweek
- 1:4 equally shared call
- $550,000 guaranteed annual compensation first two years
- Generous compensation formula based on wRVU
- Sign-on bonus + comprehensive benefits package
- Shareholder option offered after 1st calendar year of employment
- Access to a XI da Vinci platform with table motion + advanced instrumentation
Located alongside Wisconsin’s beautiful Lake Winnebago, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place to call home. As a resident, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life as well as the benefits of living near major metropolitan areas, including Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Great public + private schools
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, golfing, skiing, community activities, and much more
- Wonderful cultural attractions + plenty of events and activities throughout the year to meet every interest
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Urology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,